Learn what your options are, how to get into graduate school, etc...
- Graduate school timeline
- Summary of what and when to do things to get into graduate school.
- Figuring out what to do and where to go
- letters of recommendation
- Some guidelines and suggestions on getting letters of recommendation
- Student testimonials
- Read what our students have said about applying for graduate school
- Graduate student fellowships
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowships
- NSF graduate fellowships are prestigious, competitive fellowships that provide a stipend of ~$30K/year and $10,500 in tuition for three years.
- 5th Year Master of Chemical Engineering (M.ChE.)